In light of the recent NSA* leaks regarding the PRISM and Boundless Informant programs, I’ve decided to come forward and detail our own secret technological advances in order to establish a more transparent and open society. Somewhat smaller in scope, our project was likely conceived in a fashion similar to the NSA’s total information awareness initiative (in a room, with chairs, and probably a table; we both used computers). While the NSA is pulling down billions of pieces of intelligence a m... [Read more]
Our friends on Wall Street are at it again. It must have been like watching a drunk at the casino who thinks things are going to turn around with one more hand. All those rubes lining up with their pocket change to buy a piece of the Facebook. Whatever it was, people were excited enough to buy wildly overvalued shares of a company that was putting out some pretty weird signals. The $1 billion Instagram purchase seemed strange at first but when GM pulled its ads from Facebook only days before... [Read more]
Check out the Live Toast pin board on Pinterest!
Get a slice of the action with Ozzy Osbourne tickets from Ticket Liquidator!
Get a slice of the action with Lady Gaga tickets from Ticket Liquidator!
Get a slice of the action with Jason Aldean tickets from Ticket Liquidator!
Since last year Justin Bieber has been quietly working within the confines of his stately pleasure dome located deep within the heart of a high security mountain enclave on his hotly anticipated third album Believe. In the studio adjacent to his top secret unpasteurized milk bar, Bieber is hosting the crème de crème of the music industry’s hip hop elite in an effort to reinvent himself as the crown prince of emo rap.Read more...
This isn't Sparta...winner take all...Debauchery Is Back...
• After being banned from appearing at the Oscars as his Dictator alter ego, Sacha Baron Cohen issued an ultimatum to the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Zionists, death to America and good luck to Billy Crystalz.
• Actor Gerard Butler of 300 fame entered rehab to cope with drug addictions developed while dealing with the physical demands of multiple takes of “This is Sparta!”
This is Sparta! 300 at MOVIECL... [Read more]
Bird is the word...paws up...let's get ramblin'...
• The plot thickened when news surfaced that Super Bowl bird-flipper M.I.A. has been estranged from her fiancé, heir to the Seagram’s fortune Benjamin Bronfman, and her two-year-old son Ikhyd for six months.
• Steve Carrell and Keira Knightley star in this new movie about the end of the world, a comedy version of Children of Men:
• Apple, which at different points in its history borrowed money from Intel and Bill Gates, is no... [Read more]