Lights out...Tebow lives...the only other girl in the world...
• The Internet blew up this week with news that Google and Wikipedia might not work if SOPA/PIPA legislation was passed. Over 4.5 million people signed an anti-SOPA petition and many members of Congress who had previously supported the legislation folded on the bad hand they’d been dealt.
• Following the collapse of SOPA/PIPA, former senator Chris Dodd, drunk with his newfound power as the head of the Motion Picture... [Read more]
What is a SOPA? Isn’t that Spanish for soup? And isn’t PIPA Kate Middleton’s hotter-looking younger sister? Well, not exactly Beavis. SOPA actually stands for the Stop Online Piracy Act and PIPA for the PROTECT IP Act, or the longer form “Preventing Real Online Threats to Economic Creativity and Theft of Intellectual Property Act.” That mouthful of a title alone should give you the gist of the legislation that's being foisted upon the country by our dear leaders in Congress.
SOPA is sponso... [Read more]
Living the thug life at Georgetown…Kanye sings the blues…the future looks thirsty…
• Georgetown University is offering a class on Jay-Z to lecture students on the intricacies of balling so hard, putting supermodels in the cab and moving freebase.
• Grammy award front-runner Kanye West lamented that he wasn’t nominated for Best Album and blamed it on putting out two albums in the same year. In a behind-the-scenes video ‘Ye also ruminated about world leaders who were affected by h... [Read more]
Courtney melts down…Demi and Ashton split up…the Biebz rides again…
• Michael Jackson’s death bed, sans mattress (his death bed-frame?), was pulled from auction after whoever was in charge of it came to his senses.
• Courtney Love continued to blame everyone but herself during a meltdown in Brazil after someone held up a picture of Kurt Cobain. Love dropped the F-bomb on everyone from Dave Grohl to anyone who tries to “steal money from my kid’s table” before walking offstage.
... [Read more]