In a feud that ignited the hip hop world with more rumors, opinions and lawsuits than a Lindsay Lohan car crash, Drake and Chris Brown escalated a potentially conciliatory moment for the thug faithful into a full on gang war. This is what we know for sure. Drake and Chris Brown were both in attendance at SoHo’s W.I.P. nightclub the night of June 14th. An altercation ensued that resulted in several head injuries, the destruction of the night club’s interior and multiple law suits.
The Drake/... [Read more]
In a move that has left the media and entertainment world horrified and stunned, Chris Brown and Rihanna have stooped to a new low. Just when we thought their abuses couldn't get any worse THEY WENT AND UNFOLLOWED EACH OTHER ON TWITTER! Are you having that? Can you Adam an' Eve it?!? Bit of cockney rhyming slang for you there to take your mind off the horrendous actions of these superstar hooligans. It is believed the Twitter spat erupted after Brown released a remix of Kanye West's "Theraflu", ... [Read more]
This isn't Sparta...winner take all...Debauchery Is Back...
• After being banned from appearing at the Oscars as his Dictator alter ego, Sacha Baron Cohen issued an ultimatum to the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Zionists, death to America and good luck to Billy Crystalz.
• Actor Gerard Butler of 300 fame entered rehab to cope with drug addictions developed while dealing with the physical demands of multiple takes of “This is Sparta!”
This is Sparta! 300 at MOVIECL... [Read more]
• Seal and Heidi Klum are calling it a day after seven years of Seal’s uncontrollable temper. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are reportedly taking tour buses down the same road.
• Rihanna had “THUG LIFE” tattooed in pink across her $72 million net-worth, white-collar thug knuckles.
• Blue Ivy Carter’s new godmother Oprah Winfrey is actually fairly well-equipped to provide wishes.
• Embattled Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom is work... [Read more]
Lights out...Tebow lives...the only other girl in the world...
• The Internet blew up this week with news that Google and Wikipedia might not work if SOPA/PIPA legislation was passed. Over 4.5 million people signed an anti-SOPA petition and many members of Congress who had previously supported the legislation folded on the bad hand they’d been dealt.
• Following the collapse of SOPA/PIPA, former senator Chris Dodd, drunk with his newfound power as the head of the Motion Picture... [Read more]