Sooooo, this happened last night. Amazing
Speaking of throwbacks, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Pat Benetar, and Snoop Dogg all have concert dates going on sale this week, as well as the following artists:
Crosby, Stills & Nash
Dave Matthews Band
Florida Georgia Line
Pat Be... [Read more]
Src: Flickr/Pink Sherbet Photography
I remember when October 31 used to be this magical time of year after the autumn leaves had fallen, leaving a technicolor, crisp blanket to crunch under our feet as we collected our candy bounty from neighborhood houses. We often slipped on a plastic mask and un-breathable costume to dress up as our favorite cartoon characters, like Spiderman or Tweety bird (yes, I was a repeat offender), Or we’d take it a step further by painting our faces, wearing a black... [Read more]
Images used with permission from Shutterstock
Over the last week, I have been obsessed with the synergistic synthesis of classical music and electronic dance music—dubstep in particular—in the form of violinist Lindsey Stirling. Her music paints pictures, which is no surprise, considering Stirling writes, choreographs, directs and dances in the YouTube videos for all of her songs. Having discovered her songs before her videos, what immediately intrigued me was the classic... [Read more]
In a society where you can buy string bikinis for babies, where there are children wearing clothing that say “wink wink” or “juicy” across the butt and popular shows like the psychological train wreck Toddlers and Tiaras and the salacious teen series Gossip Girls, and when people like your mom are taking classes at pole dancing gyms, is it really that shocking for an almost 21-year-old Miley Cyrus to hit the stage at the VMA Awards half-dressed, saucily rubbing herself up against singer Robin Th... [Read more]
In a feud that ignited the hip hop world with more rumors, opinions and lawsuits than a Lindsay Lohan car crash, Drake and Chris Brown escalated a potentially conciliatory moment for the thug faithful into a full on gang war. This is what we know for sure. Drake and Chris Brown were both in attendance at SoHo’s W.I.P. nightclub the night of June 14th. An altercation ensued that resulted in several head injuries, the destruction of the night club’s interior and multiple law suits.
The Drake/... [Read more]
In a move that has left the media and entertainment world horrified and stunned, Chris Brown and Rihanna have stooped to a new low. Just when we thought their abuses couldn't get any worse THEY WENT AND UNFOLLOWED EACH OTHER ON TWITTER! Are you having that? Can you Adam an' Eve it?!? Bit of cockney rhyming slang for you there to take your mind off the horrendous actions of these superstar hooligans. It is believed the Twitter spat erupted after Brown released a remix of Kanye West's "Theraflu", ... [Read more]
This isn't Sparta...winner take all...Debauchery Is Back...
• After being banned from appearing at the Oscars as his Dictator alter ego, Sacha Baron Cohen issued an ultimatum to the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Zionists, death to America and good luck to Billy Crystalz.
• Actor Gerard Butler of 300 fame entered rehab to cope with drug addictions developed while dealing with the physical demands of multiple takes of “This is Sparta!”
This is Sparta! 300 at MOVIECL... [Read more]
• Seal and Heidi Klum are calling it a day after seven years of Seal’s uncontrollable temper. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are reportedly taking tour buses down the same road.
• Rihanna had “THUG LIFE” tattooed in pink across her $72 million net-worth, white-collar thug knuckles.
• Blue Ivy Carter’s new godmother Oprah Winfrey is actually fairly well-equipped to provide wishes.
• Embattled Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom is work... [Read more]
Lights out...Tebow lives...the only other girl in the world...
• The Internet blew up this week with news that Google and Wikipedia might not work if SOPA/PIPA legislation was passed. Over 4.5 million people signed an anti-SOPA petition and many members of Congress who had previously supported the legislation folded on the bad hand they’d been dealt.
• Following the collapse of SOPA/PIPA, former senator Chris Dodd, drunk with his newfound power as the head of the Motion Picture... [Read more]