Lights out...Tebow lives...the only other girl in the world...
• The Internet blew up this week with news that Google and Wikipedia might not work if SOPA/PIPA legislation was passed. Over 4.5 million people signed an anti-SOPA petition and many members of Congress who had previously supported the legislation folded on the bad hand they’d been dealt.
• Following the collapse of SOPA/PIPA, former senator Chris Dodd, drunk with his newfound power as the head of the Motion Picture... [Read more]
In space, no one can hear you squeam...So ronery...My precious...
• The official trailer for Ridley Scott’s Alien spin-off Prometheus surfaced. No aliens appear but there’s plenty of devastation and a tagline that reads “They went looking for our beginning, what they found could be our end." Looks intense.
• Notoriously unstable couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel reportedly got engaged.
• Nobody doubted Julianne Moore’s ability to take on Tina Fey’s definitive portrait... [Read more]
Long before The Office became synonymous with bumbling office manager Michael Scott (played by Steve Carell), Ricky Gervais, star of the British version and the show’s original creator, had perfected Carell’s awkward, graceless antics with his character David Brent. Gervais’ follow-up to The Office was Extras, a sitcom about the embarrassing things that can happen on set and off when the camera’s not rolling. Now Gervais and co-writer/producer Stephen Merchant are set to ... [Read more]