First off, regarding the Oscars, David Fincher said it best in the first line of his unused acceptance speech for Social Network: "We've finally answered the question, 'Apples or oranges?’” Joaquin Phoenix echoed Fincher during his recent Oscar rant in Interview magazine when he said: "I'm just saying that I think it's bullsh*t. I think it's total, utter bullsh*t, and I don't want to be a part of it. I don't believe in it. It's a carrot, but it's the worst-tasting carrot I've ever tasted in my ... [Read more]
While it would be easy for me to sit here and mock the 2012 NBA Dunk Contest as the worst ever (and I certainly will), there were far worse things that occurred this past weekend. Things that make me truly believe the Mayans were right and 2012 will be the apocalyptic end of the world, namely Nicki Minaj’s All-Star Weekend performance and Kobe Bryant saying he is the second-best basketball player of all time. Of course, there were some good things that happened this weekend as well, like the b... [Read more]
This isn't Sparta...winner take all...Debauchery Is Back...
• After being banned from appearing at the Oscars as his Dictator alter ego, Sacha Baron Cohen issued an ultimatum to the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Zionists, death to America and good luck to Billy Crystalz.
• Actor Gerard Butler of 300 fame entered rehab to cope with drug addictions developed while dealing with the physical demands of multiple takes of “This is Sparta!”
This is Sparta! 300 at MOVIECL... [Read more]
• Seal and Heidi Klum are calling it a day after seven years of Seal’s uncontrollable temper. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are reportedly taking tour buses down the same road.
• Rihanna had “THUG LIFE” tattooed in pink across her $72 million net-worth, white-collar thug knuckles.
• Blue Ivy Carter’s new godmother Oprah Winfrey is actually fairly well-equipped to provide wishes.
• Embattled Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom is work... [Read more]