• Seal and Heidi Klum are calling it a day after seven years of Seal’s uncontrollable temper. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are reportedly taking tour buses down the same road.
• Rihanna had “THUG LIFE” tattooed in pink across her $72 million net-worth, white-collar thug knuckles.
• Blue Ivy Carter’s new godmother Oprah Winfrey is actually fairly well-equipped to provide wishes.
• Embattled Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom is work... [Read more]
Lights out...Tebow lives...the only other girl in the world...
• The Internet blew up this week with news that Google and Wikipedia might not work if SOPA/PIPA legislation was passed. Over 4.5 million people signed an anti-SOPA petition and many members of Congress who had previously supported the legislation folded on the bad hand they’d been dealt.
• Following the collapse of SOPA/PIPA, former senator Chris Dodd, drunk with his newfound power as the head of the Motion Picture... [Read more]
Alas Megaupload, we hardly knew ye. Formed in 2005 in the laissez-faire, tax shelter of Hong Kong, Megaupload’s one-click hosting quickly became a favorite of the file-sharing community. Anonymous users worldwide could find all of their favorite software, e-books, music, movies and television shows simply by typing their names into a search engine followed by a single word, Megaupload, and voilà, they would appear as if by magic for download. Users could watch the whole series of Sopranos, Mad... [Read more]