You might think you've peeked the scene
You haven't, the real one's far too mean
The watered down one, the one you know
Was made up centuries ago
It may just sound all whack and corny
Yes, it's awful, blasted boring
Twisted fiction, sick addiction
Well, gather 'round, children, zip it, listen!
- Nicki Minaj
As Lindsay and her mother Dina Lohan sped away from Manhattan’s Electric Room in the back seat of their SUV, one can only imagine the conversation that ensued. Early reports sug... [Read more]
In a feud that ignited the hip hop world with more rumors, opinions and lawsuits than a Lindsay Lohan car crash, Drake and Chris Brown escalated a potentially conciliatory moment for the thug faithful into a full on gang war. This is what we know for sure. Drake and Chris Brown were both in attendance at SoHo’s W.I.P. nightclub the night of June 14th. An altercation ensued that resulted in several head injuries, the destruction of the night club’s interior and multiple law suits.
The Drake/... [Read more]
LiLo’s race to nowhere…Tom Cruise feels the need for speed…Yoko's war on Christmas…
• The film gods are at it again. Eddie Murphy has been tapped to play DC’s former Scarface-like mayor Marion Barry in an upcoming Spike Lee biopic.
• Lindsay Lohan upped her trash-ante by appearing in Playboy this week. Unfortunately the leaked spreads were deemed not smutty enough by the Internet.
• Tom Cruise announced a sequel to Top Gun. Goose is still dead.
• Trainspotting director D... [Read more]
Lindsay Lohan has it locked up…ugly sweaters rule…Tyson channels Cain…
• Rather than go on a second night in a row hopped up on steroids and antibiotics, “black James Taylor” Frank Ocean postponed his New York show with the hope of salvaging the rest of his debut solo tour and his million-dollar voice. Fans who showed up to the Bowery early got a free hat.
• Drake’s eagerly-awaited sophomore album Take Care leaked this week to rave reviews proving once and for all that music is... [Read more]