Justin Timberlake and Jay Z announced they are planning a “Suit and Tie”-themed amusement park in the wake of their collaboration on Timberlake’s comeback single. Although it was dismissed as “banal” and “porny” by some critics, “Suit and Tie” went on to have the highest first-week plays total in pop chart history and became one of Timberlake’s highest-selling singles. Following their success with the single along with impressive ticket sales for their Legends of the Summer tour, the theme pa... [Read more]
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, the mad crush of the holidays is over and there’s a full slate of music festival tickets to choose from. Break out your calendar and plot your escape to one of the many festival destinations listed below.
2013 Festival Rumors
The Rolling Stones
After teasing a 50th anniversary reunion tour with a few Parisian small venue warm-ups and a paltry three US Rolling Stones tour dates, the rumors are flying hot and heavy about a possible Coachella appeara... [Read more]
Piracy as religion…Yeezy saves...beam us up…
• In the war for an airtight, vacuum-sealed Internet free of sharing, all of the major record labels have filed lawsuits against Grooveshark’s obviously somewhat illegal but still very wonderful streaming service.
• Maybe they should move to Sweden where file sharing was dubbed a religion this week.
• The chosen one Justin Bieber got a tattoo of the son of God on his calf.
• Russell Brand’s raging sexual appetite was rumored to be the... [Read more]
In space, no one can hear you squeam...So ronery...My precious...
• The official trailer for Ridley Scott’s Alien spin-off Prometheus surfaced. No aliens appear but there’s plenty of devastation and a tagline that reads “They went looking for our beginning, what they found could be our end." Looks intense.
• Notoriously unstable couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel reportedly got engaged.
• Nobody doubted Julianne Moore’s ability to take on Tina Fey’s definitive portrait... [Read more]