51. It's a Wonderful Day For Pie - Who says Family Guy isn't appropriate for children? This is just plain old, family-friendly, anti-Semitic, Disney-style fun. | Episode #127: "Road to the Multiverse" (Season 8, Episode 1)
52. Take On Me - One of those "What the f$@&?" moments that made Family Guy what it is today. It incorporates many signature FamGuy gag features: music, an '80s cultural reference, and an altered animation style. | Episode #59: "Breaking Out is Hard to Do" (Season 4, Episode ... [Read more]
Nerds across the universe exhaled a collective sigh of relief earlier this week when it was announced that Star Wars would be wrested from George Lucas’ steely grip and placed into the hands of the greatest propagandists in the history of the world. Word of Star Wars: Episode 7 lit a tiny fire in the collective hearth of the Comic-Con-loving peoples of many galaxies as hope spread that the franchise would be placed in the hands of more capable directors.Read more...
Over the past several decades, Mary Poppins has been a cherished part of the lives of millions of children around the world. The original 1934 stories by P.L. Travers and the classic 1964 film starring Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke have kept the story alive and relevant, and now, the Broadway musical is enchanting a whole new generation of fans, young and old alike.
Thankfully, the stage version of Mary Poppins preserves nearly every song from the film. Favorites like "Chim Chim Cher-ee," "Jol... [Read more]
• Seal and Heidi Klum are calling it a day after seven years of Seal’s uncontrollable temper. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are reportedly taking tour buses down the same road.
• Rihanna had “THUG LIFE” tattooed in pink across her $72 million net-worth, white-collar thug knuckles.
• Blue Ivy Carter’s new godmother Oprah Winfrey is actually fairly well-equipped to provide wishes.
• Embattled Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom is work... [Read more]